Atomos Ninja Blade 5
Atomos Ninja Blade 5,
The Atomos Ninja Blade 5″ HDMI Monitor and Recorder includes a 1280 x 720 goal show with 325 dpi giving a sharp picture, in a little observing bundle. It records up to 1080 30p/60i goals using HDMI to an accessible HDD or SSD utilizing either Apple’s ProRes or Avid’s DNxHD codecs. Recording at 10-cycle with 4:2:2 shading examining. However, this unit gives you a checking and recording arrangement in one minimized battery-controlled unit.
Atomos Ninja Blade 5 elements
- The Ninja Blade includes an on-screen show framework that permits you to choose the capacities you wish to control with a bit of your finger.
- Select from waveform or vectorscope overlay to see the signs, However, its center cresting assists you with seeing what is in concentration in your shot.
- Cutting edge acknowledges 2.5″ HDDs/SSDs, which are sold independently, This is the full form, which incorporates a docking station that offloads these drives to your PC through USB 3.0/2.0.
- You additionally get a Sony-type NP-F570 battery, a charger, an AC connector for nonstop force, and two expert caddies for accessible HDD/SSD It highlights two 1/4″- 20 strung mounting holed, one each top and base.
- Atomos Ninja Blade 5 Features
- 325DPI, 5″ IPS 1280 x 720 capacitive touchscreen screen/recorder.
- Waveform RGB and luma march, vectorscope with zoom, and test design generator.
- Customizable gamma, differentiation, and brilliance.
- HDMI information and yield.
- Ongoing checking, playback, playout to a PC or Mac with QuickTime, and alter logging.
- Center topping, 0-100% zebra, and two methods of bogus shading observing.
- Records 10-digit, 4:2:2 in ProRes or DNxHD.
- S-Log/C-Log recording.
- Trigger REC/STOP from the camera (Canon, Sony, ARRI, Panasonic, RED, JVC)
- Timecode from the camera.
- 5″ HDD/SSD media capacity.
Benefits of hiring Atomos Ninja Blade 5 from Rentalmarks
Rentalmarks site has the best camera equipment in the world, Atomos Ninja Blade 5 are available in high quality, according to many of our contacts
The Ninja Blade records straightforwardly from the camera’s video yield, by passing in-camera pressure, permitting
the unit to record at 10-cycle, 4:2:2 to Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD.
AtomOS 5.0 Capacitive Touchscreen OS
Cutting edge’s working framework, AtomOS, oversees recording, playback, observing, and straightforward cut and label altering through a capacitive touchscreen. AtomOS 5.0 backings alpha channel, straightforwardness support, full waveform RGB and luma march, and vectorscope with zoom.
Cut and Tag
AtomOS 5.0 allows you to unpleasant cut your recording, label it as Favorite or Reject, and afterward save it as a venture to be done and cleaned in the studio. You can stop and tag and long clasps with transport controls and limited casing by-outline precise venturing.
Synchronized REC Trigger and Timecode
The Blade gives an outline exact timecode and begins to stop triggers once again HDMI from numerous
cameras, including Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Nikon, JVC, RED, and ARRI.
However, It likewise includes LANC and moving timecode trigger for those more established cameras that don’t have
start-stop banner conventions ready. The Blade moreover has count lights to demonstrate start time.
ProRes and DNxHD Encoding and Playback
The unit encodes in your decision of Apple’s ProRes and Avid’s DNxHD codec and can likewise playback any ProRes or DNxHD document from any framework, recorder, or alter suite. You can exploit this playback ability to take surges out and about.